All items purchased at Rehavita.eu have a manufacturer's warranty.
2. Contact Rehavita.eu Consultant for warranty questions.
3. The manufacturer's warranty period may vary from product to product, for information on the manufacturer's warranty period for the selected product, consult the product description or consult a store consultant.
4. The consumer shall have a period of 24 months from the date of purchase to challenge the lack of conformity of the product with the contract. The right to file a claim applies to a natural person if the product was used exclusively for that person.
5. For legal entities other than the Consumer, only the manufacturer's warranty is provided.
6. The manufacturer's warranty terms and conditions apply if you can produce: Proof of purchase (receipt, bill of lading);
7. Warranty conditions do not apply to accessories with limited resources (fuses, chargers, batteries, microphones).
8. The manufacturer's warranty does not apply to:
damage caused by the Buyer or the User; the product has damage to the warranty seals, serial numbers; the item has not been used for its intended purpose and has not been used as specified in the instruction manual; item damaged by the user (for example, scratched, broken structures, fire, water, other liquids or mechanical parts, item taken care of by improper means, if unauthorized items are found on the item or any other trace indicating misuse of the item); if the product shows traces of unqualified repair; in cases of natural wear of elements; the warranty does not apply in the event of damage due to improper transportation.
If you have any questions, write to email@example.com
Claims and Complaints Procedures
1. For natural persons, the period for lodging a claim shall be 24 months from the date of purchase.
2. If you have any questions, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of withdrawal
1. exercise the right of withdrawal and return the item within 14 calendar days of purchase, without stating the reason for the return.
2. To exercise your right of withdrawal, email email@example.com regarding your decision to cancel your purchase. In order for the right of withdrawal to be respected, it is sufficient that you send your notice of withdrawal before the withdrawal period expires.
3. When returning the goods, appropriate transport packaging must be provided, ie the original packaging of the goods must be packed in another suitable transport container.
4. In exercising the right of withdrawal, the buyer shall be liable; on good faith in the use of the good and on the value, quality and safety of the good.
5. Cabinet Regulation No. 255 of 20 May 2014, Regulations regarding Distance Contracts, Paragraph 22 states that the consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal if
Cena The price of the good or service is subject to fluctuations in the financial market that are beyond the control of the seller or service provider and may occur during the term of the right of withdrawal;
The product is manufactured as per the consumer's instructions or if the product is clearly personalized
The product is perishable or expires soon;
The consumer has opened a packaging for a product that cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons: underwear, socks and tights, perfumes, cosmetics, household chemicals and similar items;);
the product has been found to be permanently mixed with other goods due to its nature after delivery;
The consumer has opened a package of audio or video recordings or computer programs;
6. If the item is less than 10 kg, the customer is responsible for the delivery of the item to the service and covering the expenses.
7. SIA Rehavita draws attention to the fact that if the value of the returned goods is found to be lost, it is possible to file a claim against the Consumer for covering the losses caused by the Consumer's actions caused by SIA Rehavita.
The right of withdrawal shall not apply to legal persons.
Damage caused by natural conditions is not compensated.